Located near New Orleans, Louisiana
Telephone: (985) 703-1560
- Why are our puppies expensive?
* Our Chihuahuas come from very nice, well-bred, health tested, champion bloodlines!
We spend THOUSANDS on our adults! Our Chihuahuas are on quality food, they ALL receive regular vet check ups, all of my pregnant girls get an x-ray, bloodwork, and exam done a few days before due date and are also put on special diets and vitamin supplements. C-sections can also happen which can cost a pretty penny. All of our puppies are vet checked before leaving. We spend hundreds on supplies/accessories and vitamin supplements to make sure our dogs have what they need. They are always in a clean, well-organized environment in our home. We give them the best care, and keep them in good health. We are also in the process of getting all of our adults certified for eyes, patellas, and heart.
* We breed to produce exquisite, show quality Chihuahuas with wonderful body conformation, health, and temperaments. I love the exquisite doll face with big eyes, short muzzle, nice applehead and correct body that are all within the AKC standards. I have went as far as importing some of my chi's from other countries to get these certain looks I desire. The majority of my Chihuahuas cost me a lot more than what I price my puppies at! I looked for the best breeders and bloodlines to add from. It isn't easy or cheap producing and obtaining these exclusive, well-bred dogs. Quality isn't cheap! Sometimes you get what you pay for! I have put in a lot of hard work, sacrifice, and dedication into my program.
We base our prices on the puppy's overall quality structure , size, and bloodlines.
Usually the more exquisite the puppy is the higher it'd be priced. This means the puppy is showing perfect show quality conformation with a gorgeous apple head/doll face, and perfect bite, muzzle, tail, topline, etc. Puppies with exclusive features are usually always kept back to continue to build a breeder's bloodline, so they would not be sold at a low price. Puppies that are sold at a lower price are more pet quality and will be placed in forever pet homes.
The smaller the puppy the more care and time they require. Hand feeding around the clock, making sure they are eating properly, correct temperature, vitamins, the list goes on. A lot of sleepless nights and tears can go with it. Doing all you can to make sure this tiny pup grows into a healthy, happy baby. *** Though I breed for color, I do not base my prices on just color! The quality structure and health of the puppy is more important!***
* Our prices range from $1500 up to $4500. Our average pricing is usually around $1800-3000.
* Puppies sold as pets will come with a spay/neuter contract. Akc limited papers may be held onto until proof of spay/neuter.